Solar Assisted Water Heating, Ireland
Solar Assisted Heat Pump Technology
- Compressed refrigerant liquid circulates inside the aluminium collector panel at a negative temperature collecting solar power even when the weather is cold and at night time: working like a refrigerator in reverse.
- Due to the temperature difference, the aluminium collector can capture the heat in the environment and transfer to generate hot water up to 55°C.
- The system will work day and night whether it is cloudy, raining, windy, frosty or snowing.
- It is particularly suitable for use in Ireland - as we are not known for our hot sunny days. The system has been used extensively in Norway and Denmark, where standard solar is not viable option because of the frequent cold weather.
- The aluminium panels can be fitted vertically to a wall on a terrace or on the roof .
- The Little Magic Thermodynamic Box can be installed in just a few hours. It simply connects to your existing hot water pipes and your cylinder.
Therm Smart Renewable EnergyTherm Smart has years of experience in the renewable energy market and a wealth of experience in Thermodynamic technology.
Therm Smart only deal in the best products which is why we supply The Little Magic Thermodynamic Box which is one of the most reputable energy saving products on the market. Read more About Us
View Videos on how the Magic Thermodynamic Box works and the advantages for energy saving
Solar Assisted Water Heating
Solar Assisted Water Heating for guaranteed hotwater whatever the weather using the innovative heat pump technology
Contact Us for a quote or to find out more about generating hot water 24 hours a day, 365 days a year whilst reducing your energy bills
Therm Smart, Dublin, IrelandUnit 33, Pakenham House, Spencer Dock, Dublin 1
T: 1890 600 200
M: 086 821 6798
We can also supply the Little Magic Thermodynamic box with Blueberry intelligent controller and the Magic Heating Box Central Heating renewable energy solution. Contact Us for details.